Monday, December 29, 2014

What Jesus can do

I really don't like looking back, but 2014 was one that brought real life to my doorstep.  It's amazing how two white looking athletic booties, ie braces can bring you to your knees.  I'm starting to see what grace and gratitude are.  It's that A word, we're getting acquainted.  Has life kicked my ass, yes!  I'm starting to love me, and it's quite a foreign concept to me.  I have no more patience for asking why this, why that.  I just need to be.  Cerebral Palsy, will not be the death of me, it may just be what gives me life.
Thank you Jesus for Cerebral Palsy, for it makes me the woman I am.
R
God Bless,

1 comment:

  1. You are so wonderful, Regine, and exude all things good. Thank you for that.

    I wish you peace in the new year.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete