Monday, November 23, 2015

Where He meets you

Sometimes the hardest posts to write are the ones where you have an epiphany with self.   Better yet, Jesus had a way of showing me truth, love and grace.  I've been struggling.  Accepting CP is one thing, accepting its effects spiritually, mentally and physically are quite another.  I accepted the word, CP, but not what it meant for me as I got older.
And that is a bitter, ugly pill to swallow quoting my pastor.  I'd rather get a shot and get it over with, CP for me is a gradual exercise.  To revamp my physical health, my mental and spiritual self are under attack.
Only until yesterday in Bible Study, was i able to see the problem.  Sometimes God allows you to answer the question.
Today, God showed me that my suffering could be used for good, and when I saw it, I just had to thank Him for the grace that He gave me.
It's a peace, I needed.  Will I still suffer?  Yes.  I just need to remember today, though.
R

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are struggling with this, Regine. You have a beautiful outlook, and it sounds like you have a relationship with God, and that is the greatest thing of all.

    Sending comfort and love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete