Monday, May 2, 2016

LOVE

Yesterday at church we had baptisms, and it brought back so many memories.  I remember the experience so fondly.  In all this time, Jesus has been good.  Life with Jesus is not easy.  Your heart will be stretched.  Your love will explode.  And sometimes your humanity will show through.  Loving people as Jesus commanded can be the hardest work I will ever try to do.  Christianity commands love and responsibility.  Being a Christian has been hard work.  Having faith is hard.  I have been shown my flawed nature, and how much Jesus redeems me.
My faith has given me more than I can say.
I have Jesus, but I am still human.
My need for Him grows, because of who I am.
Who He is, is beyond compare.
I'm alive because of who He is.
God Bless,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment