Thursday, March 9, 2017

Denial

I've been thinking which for me can be not good.  I once thought it was great that you couldn't see my disability.  I'm finding that thinking wrong. Denial has caused me more pain than I can say.   Truth is one hard cut, but denial is a festering sore. I have to forgive myself.  I realize I haven't. Writing this last sentence has me in tears thinking of what I've done to myself.   I can't undo the pain, but I can try not to repeat it. Right now, I have to let the anger go. Not all anger is bad, but this is right now.

4 comments:

  1. Denial really does cause us pain, Regine. I do know that one from experience and I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks most sincerely for taking the time to visit ~ My little old world ~ and to leave your comment, I sincerely appreciate it !

    I'm following you with joy, new friend of mine

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

    ReplyDelete