Sunday, January 21, 2018

Revelation

This morning I listened to Elevation Church's Steven Furtick sermon, and my soul cried. I've always known. I always knew I'd be different.  I always knew I'd face obstacles. I always knew I'd always have to make lemonade. Today I learned that my perspective was as wrong as my perception. A pastor once told me "you're special, God is all over you. You know your calling, it's just not the one you want."  I surrender.  God, here I am. Cerebral Palsy, I surrender. You are the gate. This statement of definitity says it all. "It was determined before it was discovered."  The light bulb has gone off. "In every purpose is a promise". Cerebral Palsy has been and will always be a part of my story, but it doesn't have to be my story. I have let the world determine everything about me thinking God had stopped. God didn't stop. I did. I stopped believing the purpose and the promise. I waved the white flag of surrender, but the wrong one. I let my joy be robbed. I let my faith bend. I let it go. I prayed, but those prayers had no faith. Folks, I'm flawed, but my God is not.

13 comments:

  1. We all have flaws...it is just that some flaws cannot be seen with the naked eye. God understands~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post!! We are all flawed, but you are right...God is not. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was inspiring to read Regina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so very grateful this light bulb went off. I decided long ago never to let my illness define me and I'm so glad to hear you realize the same. It opens a million doors filled with light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God defines us. Beautiful post, Regine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex Lover back now: Here’s his contact. Email Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com

    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Azeez love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Azeez only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Azeez and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Azeez
    Here’s his contact. Email: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.com
    you can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete