What are you eating? Kitchen Sink Cookie (a very large cookie) from Panera.
What are you drinking? Coffee
What’s in your cart? Doll clothes for Stacie and Skipper.
What are you thinking about? My diabetes. (I knew I shouldn't have had that cookie, but I wanted to celebrate.) I've been working at the library for a long time now.
*about with wildfires in the area. *coffee and Lorna Doone shortbread cookies *coffee *pork ribs and barbecue sauce, lots of fruit *workers coming over today - internet, landscaping
Have a beautiful day, Regine!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you reading? Cat Haiku
ReplyDeleteWhat are you eating? Kitchen Sink Cookie (a very large cookie) from Panera.
What are you drinking? Coffee
What’s in your cart? Doll clothes for Stacie and Skipper.
What are you thinking about? My diabetes. (I knew I shouldn't have had that cookie, but I wanted to celebrate.) I've been working at the library for a long time now.
Reading There Used To Be Wolves
ReplyDeleteEating Toast
Drinking Coffee
Nothing in the cart
Thinking about all the laundry I need to do
*about with wildfires in the area.
ReplyDelete*coffee and Lorna Doone shortbread cookies
*coffee
*pork ribs and barbecue sauce, lots of fruit
*workers coming over today - internet, landscaping
A happy Wednesday Regine!
Drinking a glass of milk
ReplyDeleteI love that you are reading old magazines! I hope they have been interesting ones. I've been reading Murder at Cinnamon Falls, which is really great!
ReplyDelete