Monday, July 20, 2026

whole

 Morning glories

Of sweet smelling 

Jasmine and honeysuckle 

Waft through

My nostrils

Making my day

Even more amazing

Because I let 

Nature’s beauty

And goodness

Be my guide

To a happier

Healthy

Whole

19 comments:

  1. I love the fragrance of jasmine and honeysuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature's beauty is where it's at- you expressed that thought more winsomely than I just did, lol. The scent of jasmine and honeysuckle sounds pleasant. The latter reminds me of summer so much! I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...always stop to enjoy the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can almost smell them here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would call this living in the moment, a living experience of God in our life. Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being in and around nature is always so relaxing and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful poem. I love how the idea of being "whole" can be interpreted in so many different ways. Your words are simple yet deeply meaningful, leaving space for each reader to reflect on their own experiences.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Regine. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers smelling of jasmine sounds so nice. I had a big bush of jasmine at our old house. It's one of the loveliest scents around. Have a beautiful week, Regine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honeysuckle. Brings back very specific memories with every sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love stepping outside early to catch those floral scents because it really makes you appreciate the simple beauty of the outdoors. This beautiful piece makes me want to pause, step away from the screen, appreciate the flowers blooming in my own neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful words. Nothing compares to the beauty of nature.

    I hope that you're doing well. Just so you know, I'm taking little breaks from Instagram on and off, so if you don't see me on there it's just because I needed some time away. (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful post, Regine. I hope you are having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely words here.
    Happy Monday Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this idea of starting the morning with the glory of nature.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete