What is making you smile?
What is bringing you joy?
What is your hope?
You
New mercies
Christ
I'm over here getting ready for my son and DIL to spend the weekend. They're coming from KY and we will be doing family pics while they are here. So that is making me smile!
Hubby and my kitties make me smile.Life is bringing me joy.Continuing good health.Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥
I am still saddened by the passing of my beloved pet. But I still have Christ's Spirit within, and that is good.
Every new day is a reason to smile and I always find joy in the Lord. Blessings, Regine!
I'm over here getting ready for my son and DIL to spend the weekend. They're coming from KY and we will be doing family pics while they are here. So that is making me smile!
ReplyDeleteHubby and my kitties make me smile.
ReplyDeleteLife is bringing me joy.
Continuing good health.
Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥
I am still saddened by the passing of my beloved pet. But I still have Christ's Spirit within, and that is good.
ReplyDeleteEvery new day is a reason to smile and I always find joy in the Lord. Blessings, Regine!
ReplyDelete