Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday sermon

Church today has brought me some thought and some happiness.  Isaiah 45:5 and Deuteronomy 32:4 are some verses I will have to commit to memory.  Isaiah 45:5 says "I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    apart from me there is no God." and Deuteronomy 32:4 says "He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
    and all his ways are just.  A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just he is."  The pastor asked one question that I mustn't forget, this as if were God were asking me.  Would I trust God if God were to trust me with all the circumstances and struggles of my life even if I couldn't ask Him why.  Such a loaded question.  Which has got me thinking.  That means I would trust God, to trust me with my CP, and never ask again why.  I don't know if I could, but if I were to earnestly try, not just say try, I may could.  Would CP be the thorn in my side for the rest of my days so that it may bring me Him glory.  God didn't make me an athlete to chase records, or a doctor to save lives in the traditional sense, because I couldn't bring Him glory, but my words can with CP being that thorn that won't leave me.

The pastor said God could if I put my circumstance, take away my CP, but as much as I may plead, He can, but doesn't want to, amazing isn't it?
Never thought of it like that!
Church+laughter=a happier, lighter Regine
  

8 comments:

  1. What a strong and powerful words from God and awakening thought. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty touched, reading your thoughts, quotes and words. Thank you lots for sharing that happiness your experienced.


    Xx back in Tokyo,
    Nana from na-ta-ri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought you might like this read: psalm 119:49-56; By the way what is CP?,I'm not hip to that. In His Love,tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's grace can be sufficient for us when He tells us it is. It depends upon what He is saying to us in the situation. All things are possible with Him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com


    ReplyDelete