Sunday, February 15, 2015

The dog, the owner and God

This weekend has been one of love, and I hope it has been for you.  it's just I'm thinking of the love that is given to me free of charge every minute of every day.  it is a honor, even if I don't always treat it that way.
loving God isn't easy, but worthwhile.
I could say the same thing for self
and it's the immediate thought i had after typing the first sentence.
Whenever I lack trust in Him it's stupidity.
Humanity will fail you even if they mean to not do that at all.
Jesus asks obedience, it's something I'm lacking.
It's like the dog with his owner.
i could spell this out or you could get my implication.
the dog is me.
I want to ask if you're the dog too, but is that what I'm supposed to do?
R

1 comment:

  1. Ive made this comparison before. Sometimes it helps us to be better... sometimes it just makes the dog look better... ;)

    ReplyDelete