Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Christianity

After reading The Daily Tay, I've been thinking:  What is it about Christianity that is losing its luster for Christ?  I sincerely want to know, because it would be wonderful if Christ were known, fully known.  It took me years to surrender, and it is my hope that it doesn't take you that long.  For me, I refused to believe God could love me like He does.  I also never could fathom why I was made in this way.  Last week, as I saw the Pope, I was amazed.  To see faith not only spoken, but displayed.  The Pope is a messenger, Jesus Saves.  It took everything within me not to bawl seeing the Pope blessing those children in wheelchairs.  I saw hope.  I felt joy.  And I realized how merciful Our God is.  Thank you for sparing me.  When perspective is shown to you via a Vespers service in St. Patrick's Cathedral, you respond.  I'm not Catholic, but I appreciate seeing a man living for Christ.
I ask this question because I want others to know the joy that Jesus brings.
R

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John 3:16

    “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

    Never forget God's love for you, Regine.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete