Thursday, May 2, 2024

Love

 Trust

Five letters

So much meaning 

Let me believe

That You

Work it all

For my good

And that nothing

Is lost

Please remind me

I’m not too late

To the party

For you to 

To bless me

To grant me

The desires

Of my heart

As the beautiful lady

I see on Saturdays

Tells me

That she has

Shoes in her closet

Older than me

You give me

Living angels

To remind me

Hope is at the corner

Of lost and searching

Love finds me

In the depths

Of what

I’ve yet

To figure out

6 comments:

  1. Trust always in the Lord.....thank you for the reminder, as it comes at a good time. So many things seem to pile up at once, and the Lord will never leave us.

    Have a good rest of the week, Regine.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed for blessings for you, Regine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's love finds us and meets us where we are so He can help us move forward. Blessings, Regine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learning to trust God more and more is a lifelong journey, but He is always good and never lets us go
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete