Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Hawaiian

 For Your eyes

Have met mine

What is seen

Is not 

For me

To know

Contentment

Means

Riding

The waves

Of faith

As if 

I were 

A female Kelly Slater

On Oahu’s 

North Shore


Ocean’s expanse

Spread out

For infinite measure

Is to remind

This mere human

How much more

Is left to learn

Once the thought

That the answer

Has been found

Until the

Realization hits

Only the surface

Has been scratched

And preconceived notions

Are scrapped

On the cutting room

Floor


The joy of being clueless

Holds an allure

So that I continue

To find joy

In what is

Not known

9 comments:

  1. We are always learning aren't we, May we continue to find joy and hope in each new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these words and love your talent for sharing words with us. Have a blessed and beautiful new month of May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii is so beautiful, I would like to go there again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a beautiful poem, friend! Makes me wish I was near an ocean listening to the waves!

    Wishing you a beautiful new month! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete