Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Dream

 Thank you for championing the project I mentioned in my last post. Sometimes you have to chase the dream, before you lose it. My hope is to have a product that I can be proud to share. It’s in its early stages so please know it may take a bit before I have anything to show for it. Right now, I’m overwhelmed at the response. This teaches me to ask. For every no I receive, I am rewarded with a yes more and more each day. 


Ask and seek

You said it

I accept

And take 

Your Word

As proof

That no hope

Is too silly

As long

As your hands

Approve it

16 comments:

  1. Dearest Regine,
    Yes, if we Ask it will be Given to us.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post.

    Have a fabulous day, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear of all the positivity for your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, glad you are getting a good response! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s good you had such good response dear Regine. Thanks for visiting my blog. I will not take part in your project because I am not an english native speaker and it takes me too much thinking to get the right words for a story.
    But I wish you all the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be watching for the results of your project. Yay. Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had such a good response. I'm hoping to be able to get out next week and see what I can find to send you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genial. Felicidades. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your project idea, Rue. I'll start digging around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo I am so excited to hear more about it!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing insight my friend, it's so good to have purpose--I really think that is such a key in our lives!

    ReplyDelete