Thursday, September 12, 2024

Will

 Chit chatting 

As I sip

An iced coffee

While enjoying

Crisp air

I take 

A moment

To say

Thank you

Hoping

To never forget

The small things

Being able

To walk up

A flight

Of stairs

Without 

Being breathless

Enjoying the 

Feeling of freedom

That my muscles

Allow me


Thank you Lord. For as much as I whine, my body holds. Yes I need more rest right row, but that is more than a blessing. I still detest my total dependence on You many days. I realize its where I’m meant to be. And I’m learning. I’m learning I’m no match for Your Omnipresence 

6 comments:

  1. There is great joy in being thankful for the simple things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all totally dependent upon God for everything in our lives. We could never match up to such goodness and greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reflections are both touching and profound. It's beautiful to see you appreciating the simple joys and acknowledging the strength in your journey. Your gratitude and acceptance of dependence on a higher power resonate deeply. I just published a new blog post. Check it out here: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/09/watcher-2022-thriller-movie-review.html. Would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to share it if you find it useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bom dia!
    A gratidão alegra o coração de Deus e o nosso também, dependemos do Senhor em todo tempo, um forte abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an enlightening post! Happy Friday ❤️🍂🌈

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very vivid work 'picture' Regine. And yes, the world dictates that we should be independent, but we are truly only fully alive when we are God-dependent.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete