- My faith in Jesus Christ. The Savior and Lord of my life gives me a daily reprieve of my many sins. The ones I knowingly commit, and the ones that aren't so apparent.
- My family and friends that give me the love and support to continue on this journey we call life. Without these two components- Life is rendered meaningless for me.
- The Stars and Stripes- No where but these beloved states could a story like mine be written.
Here are some of the small things for which I am thankful
- Fresh picked fruit- I love picking fresh raspberries from the bush in my backyard
- The way my beloved poodle gives me the sweetest kisses in the morning
- Snail mail- I love opening up my mailbox and seeing a letter addressed to me. Over the next few weeks I will reread that sweet note a friend took the time to send my way.