Thursday, November 8, 2012

Reflection

Happy Thursday, friends! 
The first frost arrived last night.  The air is crisp and brisk.  The seasons are in full effect.  I see the leaves and their different color schemes.  I am left in awe.  The beauty around me leaves me speechless.  When I get down on myself, I look at my surroundings at try to look at the bigger picture.  I see God's creation, and how He cares for them.  If He can take of the sparrow, He can take care of me as well.
I try to be an optimist, because in reality I'm an internal pessimist.  I am my biggest critic.  I am my biggest roadblock.  It has become my mission to look at myself in a positive way.  I have to look at the glass half-full rather than half-empty.  Sometimes I wonder if I look at myself with having a glass at all.
Here's to internal optimism, my friends!
Cheers,
R

3 comments: