Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions

It's almost a New Year, friends!
I am not really a fan of New Year resolutions.  I don't keep them very well.  The losing of five pounds will always be one for me, but it is not my resolution.  This blog keeps me honest.  When others read your words, it keeps me accountable.
1. I want to be kind to myself
2. I want to be more of an optimist
3. Learn the waiting is not a bad thing

These are my resolutions.  Friends, what are yours?
May the New Year be one of new beginnings!
R

10 comments:

  1. สล็อตเว็บตรง The website doesn't go through the agent!!! No cheating. Pay for sure. Million %
    Direct website, big website, safe, stable
    Fast transfer, real payment, deposit-withdraw, automatic system
    Sic Bo Sports Baccasa Slots
    Deposit-withdraw within 20 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  2. สมัครสล็อตเว็บตรง

    Slot online via mobile phone. Unlimited real giveaway. Ready to release the jackpot prize out for the players to experience continually, in addition, special events are also organized, whether during the festival or Special days for members to get the most value Good things like this shouldn't be missed. Sign up for free today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...สล็อต 999

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. I would like to thank you for the สมัครบาคาร่า efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks

    ReplyDelete