Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

I have been reading profiles of fallen soldiers on CNN.com, 100 soldiers in 100 hours, and I am humbled by their dedication and amazed and how young they were.  I watched Huckabee the other day, and this statement made me think.  "We deify sports stars and actors like heroes, but these soldiers are our heroes". What a thought!  I wish you all a great day!  Enjoy life, for there is only one.
And that last statement I need to hold tight too.
My name may never be renowned for greatness, but that will have to be ok.
God Bless!
R

4 comments:

  1. Love your quote about enjoying life.
    Happy Memorial Day, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend and it is important to recognize what soldiers do for all of us. Thanks for sharing!

    Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, many thanks, dear Regine, to share your important thoughts with us!

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete