Thursday, July 11, 2013

Favorites

These are some of my favorites:
Candy-right now I am enjoying gummy worms
Cough drops- Halls Fruit Breezers in Berry flavor
Favorite beverage- Gatorade in Lemon Lime flavor
Favorite music channel- XM The Light
Book I'm reading now- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
Favorite store-  Saks Off Fifth
Song of the day- "Holy Capitavated" by Nicole C. Mullen
Bible verse of the day-  Matthew 11:28. "Come to Me, all of you are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
God Bless!
Thanks for all the prayers!
R

9 comments:

  1. yum - i loooove gummi bears. thanks for stopping by my blog - following yours now :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my favorite kind of cough drops!

    Hope you're feeling better than you were earlier this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your faves, darling!

    Here are some of mine:
    Candy-Reese's Pieces
    Favorite beverage- Vitamin Water Zero, "Squeezed" flavor
    Mags I'm reading: Vogue, Elle, W, In Style
    Favorite store- theoutnet.com
    Song of the day- "Hero" by Loma Vista

    Hope you are on the mend, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gummy worms - delicious but chocolate will always be my favourite treat!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. asks off fifth for the win!!! love that store too!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE candy - especially chewy kinds like gummy worms!

    ReplyDelete