Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Have a great one

Today is a great day!  It is a day The Lord hath made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.  A friend told me you have to claim the good in your life.  Don't question it, just claim as a gift from God.  So today I will claim my victories no matter how small they may be.  They are not small to me.  She told me I was a Debbie Downer on myself while I praised the achievements of the world.  I didn't get upset, because she said it from a place of love, and because I know it's true.  I kept trying to say:  but this, but that...that word is one of doubt.  For today, I just want to treat myself as well as I treat the world
God Bless,
R
Bible verse of the day- Matthew 6:3-4

5 comments:

  1. Love your friend's advice!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is insiring :) Thanks Regine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful advice! Think I'll take it to heart as well today :) Thanks for sharing!

    http://piecingthepuzzledaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. try to remember who you are in Christ....keep your chin up. Your friend is right :)

    ReplyDelete