Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My heart

Folks,
This is on my heart:
I am a Christian. One that is broken and flawed.  The only true happiness I can have is oneness with Him.  I've been saved, and this fact is the one that gives me pure tears of joy.  I can't mourn what I don't have.  Waiting is the hardest thing to do.  The fact is I never thought alot of things, and they have come true.  One of the hardest things of Christianity is obedience.  Waiting is obedience.  God's timing is perfect, mine, not so much.  I'm not a Bible scholar.  I have to remind myself that reading the Bible is not a chore, but a pleasure.  I don't know what easy is.  And that is a blessing.  I complain about going to doctors, but I want to look at it as a blessing.  I don't want to look at life as a chore.  Life is a blessing.

God Bless,
R

1 comment:

  1. I have tears in my eyes because these lovely words hit home for me. Waiting is obedience. Thank you for reminding me that. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete