Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tell me yours?

Fun facts
1.  I love checking Amazon for their "Today's Deals."  Right now I'm wanting some Jag Jeans bermudas and Vineyard Vines gear.

2.I'm craving Diet Coke and Pop-Tarts lately. To get on my healthy bandwagon, I'm making some spaghetti squash from the garden with marinara sauce tonight.

3.  Wanderlust has hit me.  Where's the plane when you need it.  Taking votes...Greece, Paris or Nice?

4.  My favorite uniform as of late is sweats and a tank.

5.Football is almost here!  Music to a Southerner's ears.  Just miss that my Pop Pop and I can't have our spirit chats about it anymore!

God Bless,
R

3 comments:

  1. 1- I shop Amazon when I've got enough points on Opinion Outpost surveys to get a decent gift card. Then I search the cheap books and (like last time) get 8 books for about 10 cents.

    2- Blueberry pop tarts are my daily lunch at work. No mess, no cooking, and anything more makes me want a nap.

    3- I'd take Greece, but this sure ai'nt the time. Some riviera wouldn't be bad...

    4- The incriminating photos from my vacation posts (end of July) say all that need to be said about my fashion tastes.

    5- Go Dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to visit Paris or Nice. I always crave spicy chips haha.

    ReplyDelete