Friday, December 30, 2016

2017

I hadn't realized the year was coming to a close till this morning.  Two thousand sixteen, how do I commemorate you?  Surgery, weight loss and more.  The year of so many emotions.  A year where I sought logic, a reason.  I couldn't find it, and I resolved to stop seeking it.  I am realizing God is constant when everything else defies everything I've learned.  And so, I go to the Father whose lessons don't leave me with a bad taste.  His lessons are out of love.  In 2017,  love myself as He does.

3 comments:

  1. Going to the Father is the best place to go when we're uncertain.......and even when we're not.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely post. It's easy for forget we are precious to God.
    Thank you for the reminder, Regine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are worthy of love and you should tell yourself that every day! Prayers are my best weapon for everything.

    ReplyDelete