Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thankful

I've given this thought.  In the season of Thanksgiving I will say I'm thankful for Trump.  Yes, I said thankful for Trump.
This is why.
I can't and won't let others perceived notion of me get me riled.  I'm done changing you or fixing you.
I will only fight fights worth fighting.
I will not internalize the pain, it only kills me.
God calls me to more.  Plant the seed.  That's it.
I deserve better.
Like and love are two different things entirely.
I believe God loves me, and I need to act like I believe this.
My heart loves, but I am understanding what it is to guard it.
Time to love me better.

2 comments:

  1. That is the way to be. Useless to fight battles in which you control nothing. Better to control oneself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I feel like Trump may be the wakeup call for people to work together!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete