Wednesday, November 16, 2016

thoughts

in this season I will focus on all that is good in the world.  I'll start with me.  I thought I had to be political to make a difference.  Politics and policy don't make the world go round.  Politics makes me a person I recognize, but wish otherwise.  I wish people weren't like me.  That is wrong.  Maybe if there were more like me:  physically broken, mentally spent we would treat others better.  Maybe instead of hiding pain, I should show it.  Let you see the human in me, not some stoic being.  Maybe I've been doing you and me a great disservice.  I don't want to see the label R or D, I want to see your heart.

3 comments:

  1. I love this. Kindness and honesty win for me...always. Thanks for this perspective.
    www.musingsofamiddlywed.com

    ReplyDelete