Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Fit

 Confession

Every new procedure brings new promise. A promise of hope. I’ve been living on a diet of promised hope for months. As I was told yesterday, and praised for being a model patient, it doesn’t get easier if your mindset doesn’t. I had liquid gold put in my adductors yesterday, and I just have to believe it will work. I didn’t literally have liquid gold injected, don’t worry. I’m just keeping some things private. I must say what could work for me, may not work for you. Today, I’m tired, yet grateful. I’m realizing I’m different. That is okay with me. It will take a week to reach its efficacy in my body. Right now, I’m waiting. 

God 

Help me wait

In whatever way

You see fit

15 comments:

  1. Hope you will see results from it very soon, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed it all works out well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Regine! Praying with you. Waiting is hard, wanting to see results is hard. I pray it works in the way it is supposed to wait and that you feel God's peace and presence with you as you wait. Please text me your address to this #234-546-0410 and I will send you the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your wait is bountifully rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Regine,
    Sounds like a very good promise for more healing!
    Be patient and may God support you.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope there are fantastic results for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's to a new day and great progress❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. God is working in you and through you. Trust Him while you wait. He is working on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying with you for a great result!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am saying a prayer for you right now. : )

    ReplyDelete