Monday, December 18, 2023

Piece

 I’m looking forward to my doctor’s appointment today. I may get relief. To relieve physical pain may release mental anguish. This weekend I achieved a goal, I thought impossible. To think so many people come to read my words every day shocks me. Leaves me speechless. Honestly, I still doubt why He uses me. I’m just me.  No fame. No fortune. No reason logically. To think that God chooses to still find me of value is something I can’t believe. He is using a disabled woman who doubts almost anything every day, yet finds me a perfect vessel for His purpose. Feeling hope today. 

What you do

With me

Each day 

Makes no sense

To this human

But in

Your world

I’m the

Missing puzzle

Piece

20 comments:

  1. You made me smile and often.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. In God's world, you are a treasured child!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and well wishes your way for your appointment <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a true inspiration dear Regine! Sincerely hoping you get exactly what you need from the doctor's appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Regine,
    Yes, getting physical relieve of pain is like a miracle.
    Praying daily for strength to live through it.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck at the doctor's today! I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying that your appointment goes well today - you're in my thoughts!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Reminds me of the Shel Silverstein book.
    I also had MD today.
    We persist, my darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's beautiful Regine! I hope your Dr appt went well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always feel better after visiting here. You are good for us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for giving hope to many.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying the Doctor has God's hands in his today Regine. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are the missing piece my friend. Praying that you find relief. XO

    ReplyDelete