Friday, April 12, 2024

Trois

 Friday

Three things I’m grateful for

Being honest and not lying to myself. If you’ve been in denial for any length of time, I don’t need to explain this. 

The grace and mercy of God are allowing me to be honest. There is nothing perfect in my life, but Him. I’ve struggled mentally for years, and couldn’t get out of my own head. I finally got so physically tired, I surrendered without knowing that’s what I was doing. 

I’m grateful to wake up without pain most days. I’m grateful medical advancements allow me to stretch and exercise. You don’t get to choose much in this life, but you choose how to modify to your ability. 


Second

Any prayer requests?  It doesn’t matter if you believe or not, I will still intercede. I believe enough for you and me. I plant seeds, he waters them. 

Third

Anything that made you smile

Thank you CC at Couture Carrie for a wonderful book that arrived in my mailbox. If you know anything about me is that I love unexpected gifts. Love you friend. 

10 comments:

  1. Pray for our mental health and well being

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our friend, Linnea, has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer, but the doctors plan to start chemo anyway. She is our sister-in-Christ and a staunch believer that God is with her in this life and the next. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your faith and positivity. We had perfect summer-like weather today where I live and just stepping outside made me smile. Wishing you a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratitude is important and those are such positive things for which to be grateful. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful to read your post. Prayers for health. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me smile. Pray for my hearing loss and my wife's vertigo. Love your faith.
    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so grateful to be part of a three generation home.
    Please pray for M ,who is resisting recommended surgery at the risk of their life... and their spouse, who has to live with these decisions.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    I was very happy to hear that there have been advances in treatments for your illness and that you have improved, thank God!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy that mobility has improved for you - you are so deserving of a happy and healthy life!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayer for safe travels coming up, for me and my family. Thank you very much.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete