Thursday, November 12, 2020

 Lord

You've done it

Redeeming pain

And making

it useful

and worthwhile

the more

I've doubted

The more

you blast

the barriers

I made

The more 

tears fall

the more 

I've made

your past

Redemptive

and necessary

for a hurting world

to read

Cerebral Palsy

has given you

too much

not to pay

it back

you share now

not because you want to

I've always made

you dissatisfied

so you can do 

the one thing

that makes 

life worth living

I will never forget

A pastor disappointing me

for telling me

What I needed 

to hear

not what I wanted

And right now

The biggest blessing

is being told no

Do you need 

To be told no

today

31 comments:

  1. Very deep in thought! Thought provoking with all casualties we see in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dizer não... nem sempre é fácil!... 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. the yin and yang of life ~ not always easy ~ lovely poetry ~ ^_^
    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No is a word I find hard to say - as well as to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God has told me "No" many times and it's hard to hear but I'm learning to be content when His will is better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that no is definitely the answer sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No is a tough word to hear and hard to say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. More beautiful words. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que palavras iluminadas!
    Um grande abracinho!🌷❤🍀
    Megy Maia🌈

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise God that you are redeeming your CP and using it to influence and encourage others. It is important to be told what we need to hear, not what we may like to hear. As the Bible says, the wounds of a friend are healing! My paraphrase of Proverbs 27:6
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the quote by Wayne Dyer, ..something to the effect that when you change the way you look at something - the something you are looking at changes. or some such quote. I've always loved it.

    Your writing is so honest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete