Thursday, September 28, 2023

Heart

 Letter to God

What I fill my mind with, my heart absorbs.  I’m not in denial of what I struggle with, I just choose not to light the flame. Part of being a part of the human experience is knowing that struggle is a given, but I refuse to add influence that aids the struggle. What I do know if that the refinement of my soul and story are in process. I’m looking squarely at my defects of character without hesitation. I’m proud I can do this today. I’ve spent years in denial. Years. What You have for me:  Prepare me. Stepping into the greatness, God. You’ve made this nobody into a somebody. Claiming victory. When I seek You with all my heart, I will be found lacking nothing, but gratitude. A gratitude I never knew was possible for me. I never truly sought to share my heart. In doing just that, I may have found it. 

Love yourself and one another. 

Regine 

9 comments:

  1. Gratitude breaks chains.

    Please come back to my blog and leave a link to yours. Your comment showed up as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yourself and one another is a practice we should strive to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Regine, this is SO good! 'I refuse to add influence that aids the struggle.' You are such a gifted writer. You know how to reach the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regine your insights are wonderful - yes, struggle is a given, but if we focus on God, as you do, we overcome. A lesson I learnt again yesterday!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Profound thoughts put in such a beautiful way. Your blessings are great when you can reach the heart and soul of so many. Your inner beauty is priceless.

    Love, Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete