Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Broken souls

 God,

What are you doing to me?  Metamorphosis is happening. Anger occurs. You show up to show me what serves me. Anger is leaving me quicker these days. Acceptance is getting to be easier to swallow. I’m admitting when others are right. This one right here used to sting worse than a thousand bees. When I want to isolate, you aren’t giving in. You continue to shower me with what I need, not what I want. I’m finding what I want is not what I need most. What I need is what You are giving me. A love that is not transactional. A love that doesn’t need to be reciprocated. A love that is not dependent on external forces. You are loving me without preamble. You are loving me deeper when I am honest and broken. Broken souls make the best vessels. 

Love yourself and one another

Regine

15 comments:

  1. I love your last sentence - broken souls really do make the best vessels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yourself and one another. Wise words my friend.

    Have a blessed day, Regine. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your honest writing. Sending positive vibes, & prayers 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise words from your heart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reminding us that God's love seeps through the cracks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that line about broken souls making the best vessels. Thank you for your words today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God knows our needs before we ask. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is something many have not yet learned. You are truly blessed.
    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olá! De volta a esse espaço. Li outros textos, mas resolvi comentar esse. Seu texto é uma expressão poderosa de transformação pessoal e crescimento emocional. Ele fala sobre a luta para aceitar a mudança, a dificuldade de lidar com a raiva e a importância de admitir quando estamos errados. A menção ao “amor que não é transacional” sugere um desejo de experimentar um amor incondicional, que não depende de reciprocidade ou de circunstâncias externas. Creio que, apenas Deus, tem esse "amor" , muito acima do incondicional humano. A última frase, “Almas quebradas são os melhores recipientes”, é particularmente impactante, sugerindo que é através de nossas lutas e feridas que somos capazes de receber e compreender o amor de forma mais profunda. É uma bela reflexão sobre a jornada humana em direção ao autoconhecimento e à aceitação. Gostei imenso! Grande beijo.

    ReplyDelete