Monday, November 20, 2023

Rest

 Spending the next few days resetting my mind. I’m enjoying long walks and leisurely eating. I’m savoring food. Savoring life. The sights and sounds. I’m finding nature is the elixir for my soul. I’m finding that life away from the many screens of life is good. Life doesn’t have to be glamorous to be great. I’m enjoying anonymity for a bit. This week I want no answers. No questions. Being still in my skin. I’ve walked more in these past few days, and my body has never been more tired, yet more fulfilled. The braces have held my body up.  And God is giving me peace as I rest. I’m not saying every day that life won’t throw punches, but for me tonight, I’m just grateful for a brain quietly granting me with a genuine sense of serenity. 

Love yourself and one another. 

Regine 

12 comments:

  1. I hope you have a very enjoyable and blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Regine - savoring life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are able to walk and hopefully it makes you sleep better. I was able to walk with my husband a few streets away from our house. I had to go to another town to get my medications that I needed, especially one that I ran out of. Have a good week and God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest is crucial to maintain good health. Get plenty of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds lovely, I need to do this, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting away from the screens is a good thing. We just did that by going on a cruise on our boat for four days. Nature all around and no screens. Wonderful.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds Bliss Regine, how funny, I'm sort of in the same mood. I hope it continues for us both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get all the rest and peace you need dear Regine <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say a prayer for me please. Thank you. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right about enjoying anonymity and that life doesn't need to be glamorous to be great! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete