Thursday, November 16, 2023

Medicine

 Today I go to a doctor I’ve never seen before. Yes, I’m nervous, but it is necessary I go. Letting go is one of the hardest things I do on a daily basis. Letting God be in control, and giving up what I’ve thought my life should look like is the hardest things I’ve done. Honestly, my brain is a jumble of thoughts I have yet to unpack. I’ve never wanted to really. I’m too scared of what I may find. Will the answer give me peace or why did I spend years asking. This statement is the place I find myself. Will the answer serve to propel me or drive me in reverse. I shouldn’t apologize, but this post is a summation of my thoughts for awhile. If you can follow, God Bless you.  

Love yourself and one another. 

Regine

17 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best on a difficult day. Change is hard, but hopefully with positive and good results for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you today, I know it is hard to go to a new doctor, may God gives this person direction in your care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your visit goes well and you get some good news! Sending love and positive energy <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for wisdom that your new doctor will know the best treatment for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really hope today's visit goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loads of hugs. Yes, stressful. But then you will have an answer and no matter what it is, you can move on to the next step.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I hope it goes well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray the appointment went well and that your questions were answered in a way that is helpful for you. Continuing in prayer for you each day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope all went just fine for you today. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the appointment went well and you liked the new Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying all went well with the medical visit... "letting go and letting God" is one of the hardest things we can do - persevere and the rewards will be out of this world.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope things went well for you. I was nervous all week about my dental appointment. Yes, it felt like a four hour deal, but it was done within the hour. Thankfully. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S Many where I work are coming down with COVID. So, everything is making me nervous.

      Delete
  13. I pray that your anxiety and worry goes away, and your visit has good news.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's never easy to go to a new doctor. I do hope all went splendidly for you!

    ReplyDelete