Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Football!

New Year's Day may be the beginning of a new year, but for football fans, this day is pure utopia.  The amount of college football games on yesterday was pure football overload for me.  I love football.  I love sports, period.  I was tuned into the Outback Bowl pitting South Carolina against Michigan.  The Gamecocks versus the Wolverines.  It was a nail biter to watch.  I usually like to watch the game alone so that no one sees me yell at the television.  I also pace around the house for the duration of the game.  I love football.
It was sad to see Denard Robinson end his college career with a loss.  I enjoyed watching Jadeveon Clowney be the spectacularly talented star that he is.  In sports, however, there must be losses.  Nobody wants second best on a given day.
I will be watching Alabama versus Notre Dame on January 7th.
Friends, Did you watch the Carolina game yesterday?  Will you be watching the National Title game?
Who will win it all?

1 comment:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete