Thursday, January 17, 2013

Morning nuggets!

Happy Thursday!
My Bible verse today is:  2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
I am left speechless at how powerful this verse is for me.
Is there a verse that has particular meaning for you?  Would love to hear!
Blessings,
R.

* Verse courtesy of BibleGateway.com
Song pick today:  I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin

4 comments:

  1. I like that verse too :) If I had to pick a fav, it'd be Philippians 4:6 - do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, submit your requests to God. It's something that I need to remind myself of daily, as I tend to get too far ahead of myself and caught up on the 'what if's' of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not part of any specific religion, but I went to a Christian private school, growing up in Japan. The ones I love and have stuck with me are; 'Love thy neighbor' and 'Do to others as you would have them do to you' :) Thanks for letting me share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bible verse too.

    Lieve groet/ greetings.

    ReplyDelete