Thursday, January 17, 2013

Morning nuggets!

Happy Thursday!
My Bible verse today is:  2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
I am left speechless at how powerful this verse is for me.
Is there a verse that has particular meaning for you?  Would love to hear!
Blessings,
R.

* Verse courtesy of BibleGateway.com
Song pick today:  I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin

4 comments:

  1. I like that verse too :) If I had to pick a fav, it'd be Philippians 4:6 - do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, submit your requests to God. It's something that I need to remind myself of daily, as I tend to get too far ahead of myself and caught up on the 'what if's' of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not part of any specific religion, but I went to a Christian private school, growing up in Japan. The ones I love and have stuck with me are; 'Love thy neighbor' and 'Do to others as you would have them do to you' :) Thanks for letting me share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bible verse too.

    Lieve groet/ greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete