Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Morning inspiration

Happy Wednesday, friends!
Other than a cup of coffee, I need something great to jump start my day!

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you"
Elbert Hubbard

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how they made you feel."
Maya Angelou

"So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh."
Galatians 5:16 NIV

Strong Enough by Matthew West is my song pick of day!

Any words of wisdom you like to share, friends?  Any song picks for me?
Have a great day!
R

5 comments:

  1. I have always loved that Maya Angelou quote. It's absolutely true and a great reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take time out from trying to be happy and just be happy. :) Thank you for the nice words on my blog - happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete