Monday, January 28, 2013

Thinking

Tonight, I am sitting here thinking.  For a writer, thinking can be dangerous.  Don't get me wrong, thinking can be a good thing, but only in moderation for me.  Too much of a good thing can lead to disaster.  Intrinsically, I am a pessimist by nature.  I post many Bible verses and inspirational quotes because I need constant positive reinforcement.  This is catharsis for me.  I worry about anything and everything if you'll let me.  I can make myself sick with worry over anything.  Can I change the end result?  Mostly, no, but that doesn't stop me from trying.  Sometimes I just wonder if I enjoy worrying or projecting the future.  See, thinking can be dangerous and hazardous to one's health.
Just some thoughts,
R

9 comments:

  1. it is sometimes annoying to think too much, I agree ! I did not find a way to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be my downfall sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes i think too much as well! sometimes it even keeps me up at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, darling!
    Sometimes it's better to just clear your mind...

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. very inspiration. So glad you linked your website to my blog.
    I definitely am a hard-core thinker and yes, it is dangerous and can lead to something dangerous.
    Keep posting. (:
    xoxo,
    www.levoguecrystal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very well said
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyday I have to remind myself, "Do not be anxious about anything." I find scripture is the best way to remind myself to not fret over things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting reflection!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete