Sunday, July 23, 2023

Forty

 Forty observations

1.  Cerebral Palsy:  You’re with me indefinitely. This I know. Making peace with you is acceptance

2.  Writing:  You are the vehicle for which my soul finds refuge

3.  Lord:  The deity who makes life a worthwhile pursuit

4.  Blogging: The apparatus to self-discovery

A milestone birthday is coming up. I will try to share forty observations. I don’t how many I have. I will say I’m not usually sentimental about birthdays, but life is precious. And I’m grateful for mine. Add some observations for mine. I can always learn so give me your best thoughts. 

16 comments:

  1. Love this idea! And I hope your upcoming birthday is an excellent one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forty is a special one, Regine. So glad to have a friend like you in blog land. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea. And I'm glad God gave you the gift of writing. It's a blessing to you and to so many others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My disability is also permanent but how I react/respond to it shapes my life.l
    Happy nearly birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turning 40 for me was a wonderful birthday, Regine, and I hope and prayer yours will be for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think every birthday is worth celebrating, but the ones that end in '0' or '5' are extra noteworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The older I get then every birthday becomes a milestone. Happy Early Birthday from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I did ok with 40, which they say is over the hill, for me that was 50, it has been going down hill since then for me :) Every birthday is a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant idea Regine, and I look forward to your further posts. Having over three decades more to reflect, I need to remind myself that growing older is a privilege denied many.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good starter on the four! Wishing you a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy early birthday! I gave birth to a baby 40. That "baby" is now 22.😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. These will be great to look back on! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete