Monday, January 1, 2024

Modification

 New day

New year

New blessings


One of the best things to come out of the last year has been friendship. One of these new friends text me at five in the morning to text me that they were praying for me. I won’t go into the rest of the message, but for all the anger, sorrow and sadness in the world; this message started my New Year off right. I may not have as much as I’d like, or how I’d like it, but God.  God is teaching me to find the joy, savor it, and treasure the simple notion that you are important enough to be in someone’s heart and mind. 

This friend knows who they are, but what their friendship means is priceless. 

Find people

Who love

The real you

Who see

That you need

No modification

12 comments:

  1. Its such a blessing to have a friend who is there for you and will pray for you. Our God is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so true... An I so needed such words. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True friends are amazing! Glad your new year is starting off right. Hope it continues! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and meaningful thing this friend did for you, Regine! Treasure is found in a true friend.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year, Regine! That's a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to a happy and healthy 2024. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So thankful for dear friends who just know the right things to say and do. They are real treasures! Praying you do have a blessed and wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely words! Wishing you and yours all the best for this new year, dear Regine, hope it's a good one!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great start to 2024! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete