Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Doctor and what love is

Yesterday, I got my pump refilled. It wasn’t a pleasant experience, but it taught me something. God sometimes desires me to be uncomfortable so I can help others. I still, even after eleven years of publicly sharing my heart and baring my soul doubt. I still complain. My life would be easier with more dollars to my name, less bodily aches, more friends. I could have a hissy fit for days. Does the hissy fit change my problem. No. It just makes me mentally pained and physically exhausted. It’s taking a God-sized miracle every day not to worry. Not be fearful. Not to question. Not to doubt. At the appointment, I had to put my hesitation away to ease others. Did I want to?  Not really. In easing others’ fears, I eased my own. Being brave is a choice. When one of you called me a warrior for simply choosing to live life. I disagreed with you internally. Then, I realized, how wrong I was. Being selfless even in your own pain is a new thing for me. Or maybe just the outward acknowledgement of it. 
If you’re led, please pray for me. What you pray for me to have is for you to decide. Surprise me. Shack me. I no longer know what to pray for with my selfish desires coming into play. 
Love yourself and one another

18 comments:

  1. Praying for you now - peace today and a clear feeling of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and good wishes for a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always pray for you, Regine.

    Have a blessed day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for a peaceful day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my prayers. I have been doing a Roman's bible study. It is a book in the new testament. Reading the book of John can help as well. Our lives go through ups and it's a good thing to pray to God, who is the creator of the universe!! Hugs and prayers, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry you are going through this. I live with chronic pain and health problems so I get it. It is not easy at all. I hope you feel better in the coming days.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Hugs to you as you go through this, isn't it good to know when we don't know how to pray the Holy Spirit intercedes for us, God knows our hearts and I pray that he will get you through this time, and help clears us your thoughts, and helps to make you feel whole and happy just the way you are at this time. It takes a lot of will power to get up every day and choose to make it a good day, and be filled with hope no matter what is going on, I pray that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord bless Regine and walk hand in hand with her through her highs and lows. Let her know she is never alone or forgotten. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am praying for you right now.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You write such wise words and with helpful prayers and thoughts, that I think a lot of us feel and cannot put into words. May your blessings be many and fruitful Regine. Huge hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers and hugs for you, dearest R 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prayers going up for you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have long believed that when we think outside ourselves, the inside of ourselves is in a far better place. Even if we have to fake it. Because pretty soon, the fake becomes real and our own pain eases. Just me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prayers - especially for the Grace of God to enable you to be all that you can be
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete