Thursday, August 31, 2023

Lord

 Lord,

Everything in my body is going to need you today. Doctor today. I’m scared, but courageous. I’m going to need your strength to be slow to anger, to listen, to take advice of counsel. I’m going to need You more than my own will. Cover me with your prayers. Thank you. 

Jesus

Help me

Be submissive 

And subservient

To Your call

You’ve equipped me

To conquer

What I fear

With Your assistance

It will be accomplished

Trust You

And not 

My own

Selfish desire


Love yourself and one another

14 comments:

  1. I agree with you in prayer. Please let us know how your appointment went. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your day be blessed by God's presence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This you can do. And who knows -- maybe it will be better than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best for today ... and always. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your prayer poem is helpful to me too, and may your day be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have you in my mind and prayer. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your doctor's visit goes really, really well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck today! Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your day has gone well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, it can be scary to go to the doctor (or the dentist!) but how good to finally know what's going on inside our bodies and figure out the best way to get a bit healthier. praying with you and for you this evening ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trust all went well for you Regina - know that God is with you every step of the way, regardless of how you may feel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you a blessed day.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/09/my-favorite-white-flowy-long-sleeve-maxi-dress.html

    ReplyDelete