Thursday, August 3, 2023

Thoughts

 As I look back on the birthday celebrations, I’m reminded of several truths

Joy 

Is the choice

I make

For the health

Of my mind

Body and soul

Are dependent

On prudent choices


I’ve traversed landscapes

From seashores 

To mountaintops

And my thought

Remains the same

The beauty of 

The Lord is in

Physical manifestations

Everywhere

In me

God’s wonder

Is also within

I just fail 

To acknowledge 

The obvious 


Love yourself

And one another

11 comments:

  1. Such beautiful and true words. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's beauty and wonder is found everywhere we look if we open our eyes and heart to see it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These words are so powerful! I needed to hear that He is within because I am needing all this strength this weekend. Thank you for this reminder!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. May the Lord bless you with many more birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful reflections Regine - and as usual, so accurate
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed, God's wonder is within, we fail to acknowledge sometimes. Love yourself.

    Bernie,
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely words.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/08/whispering-tales-mystical-journey-of-barbie-and-ken-matching-bands.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very true, Regine! Very good to remember these beautiful thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete