Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Prayer

 Thank you all for your wonderful words. They mean so much. As much as writing is a solo pursuit where the point is to provide catharsis for self, I can’t say that your validation doesn’t matter either. I usually don’t like asking, but would you cover me in your prayers. Another day, another doctor. I grateful and yet petrified. The aging process will get you in your emotions. Let me say that I never expected to age so well for the most part. I’m just very aware of it. I really desire answers today, but that’s not up to me. Overthinking and I are very much acquainted in this moment. 

Lord

Guide 

My focus

To Your

Grand plan

And faithful provision


Love yourself and one another

11 comments:

  1. Praying with you today as you go to the Dr. and seek answers to important questions. May the Dr. be sensitive to your needs and provide answers that are helpful to you. May the Lord give you peace of mind in all of this. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blessed day, Regine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for you in the evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you now. I hope you get the answers you seek. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers for you and good results from your doctor visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending up prayers for you. Trust in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one who requests the prayer and the one who prays is blessed by the process. Nothing is more beautiful and glorififes God more than when his children offer up petitions for those who stand in need. And acknowledging that God can alone can help us honor him as well. It is an act of trust, trusting that He is going to work when we Ask, Seek, Knock and I join you in this moment praying sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I said a prayer for you, Regine. I hope you get the answers and care that you are searching for. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm praying for you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete