Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Pray

 It’s a little after 9:30 pm here in South Carolina. I happened to open up Facebook because I like seeing parents posting back to school photos. I’m childless and still a sucker for the photos. The smiles send me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I chase those any chance I can. Too much of this world is a depressant, and these children are a shot of sunshine. I expected more photos. I didn’t expect a post requesting urgent prayer. This prayer requires miracles. The only kind the Father can provide. I don’t know if He will answer as I’d like. I have to try. Throw the Hail Mary. So I’m launching. 

Lord

Do what

You do

And show

The world

How it’s 

Done


If you’d do me the biggest gift please pray. Thank you for your faithfulness. I saw someone post this, and it hit its target. 

It said:  “Love others as Jesus loves you.  

Thank you

Regine

12 comments:

  1. Our God is a good good father and I am praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a believer and do not pray, but will add my well wishes to the pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer is powerful, and our God is Almighty and a miracle worker - I will pray
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many prayers. Praying for those in Maui. Praying for those just starting school as well as those who will be graduating too. All the best to your strength and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just said a prayer, Regine. Yes, the Hail Mary is a wonderful prayer. I say it daily.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. May all the prayers work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's actually a very powerful prayer. I'm joining others in asking God to hear and touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As orações fazem parte das nossas vivências!
    Um abracinho!
    Megy Maia💛😊💛

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be continue praying for the needs of the family requesting urgent prayer. If you get an update let us know.

    ReplyDelete