Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday's thoughts

I am a very impatient person.  Most of the time it seems I need instant gratification.  God and I lock horns on occasion.  It's more than I would like to admit.  I would love to be in denial about this, but I can no longer do such a thing.  I must let the truth set me free.  I want God to heal my body completely.  I would love for God to give me the inner desires of my heart of which He already knows.  I spoke with a friend recently who shared a song with me that spoke to my heart.  It's called "I'll Wait" by the Katinas.  There is a lyric in that song that says:  "I've found a peace in being still if that's Your Will." 
This is quite a statement of faith.  I need to let and let God, if I am to regain my peace of mind.  I need to wait no matter how painful that may be.  The Book of James says: "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.  I need my faith to be tested so it may produce perseverance.  With every struggle and each day I wait, I am getting an allotment of perseverance which is much needed.  I shall persevere and thrive.  It is my sincere hope that you dear readers will as well.
R

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I completely agree. It is very difficult to wait patiently on God. God's timing is not our own and neither are His thoughts. We do not see the big picture the way that He does so we have only to wait, trusting in His omniscience. Continue to persevere and pray. He will always hear you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your quote on "trials" my MiL used to say "life has little tests" I used to reply, "then why do I keep getting exams?" She used to laugh, perhaps the testing of my faith is going to be for the rest of my life? Oh! well, there are people worse off than me, doesn't feel like it sometimes!
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete