Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom

Today my mom turns 60!  I have been given clearance to reveal her age.  What do I say about a woman who has given me everything and more.  When she gives me thanks for being her child, her best friend, all I want to do is thank her.  God gave me a mom who would give me a love that no human could imagine.  When I think of you, I see your grandmother.  She lives in you, she lives in me because of you.  She would be so proud.  Life is better with you in it.  Life is better because He sought to see that I call you Mom!
I'm glad to call you mine.
God Bless!
R

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your mom!!! Have an extra slice of cake for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tribute to your mom! With you for a daughter, I'm sure she'll have a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete