Thursday, July 27, 2017

Personal post.

As I evaluate certain things about myself, I realize some things I need to work on. It's ok to be deliberate. It's okay not to have the answers, or the right ones. I don't have to feel guilty because others may not understand or accept you. Most of all, it's okay to be human. I haven't given myself the benefit of the doubt. I haven't been kind to self, and that is not okay. I'm so afraid of doing or saying the wrong thing. I worry about others' feelings and not my own. I wonder when I will have the confidence to stop apologizing for who and what I am, and believe in.   Lord, let my faith be strong enough that what you think and say about me is the only thing that matters. It shouldn't be hard, but it is.

8 comments:

  1. Lord, let my faith be strong enough that what you think and say about me is the only thing that matters.....your sentence is the most special one I've read today. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you understanding and renewed wisdom as you find the right path to becoming the person that you dream of -confident, self-aware, and lovable. Warm greetings and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que maximo amei a postagem, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Lord, let my faith be strong enough that what you think and say about me is the only thing that matters." What a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take the time to take care of you and believe in you. I hope you have a great weekend!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful prayer at the end of your post, Regine! Just beautiful...

    ReplyDelete