Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pride in broken ways

Today I took the time to read a book. I took time to revel in the silence. To be one with oneself. I contemplated my life. I've come to peace with Cerebral Palsy. I've come to peace with my faults. I've come to peace knowing that the life I had come to despise, is one God knew I needed. I don't want answers. Answers don't breed peace, they breed heartache. Christ is the only Truth I want. I've come to realize I desire to want to want Him more than wanting Him for neediness. When I can show my hockey pucked abdomen and be proud, He's working in my prideful heart.  Will I ever be healed or whole, I can't answer. I work best as a broken vessel.

10 comments:

  1. Love

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding peace within is a good place to be no matter what you're dealing with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post :)

    Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely words, Regine.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing like inner peace and contentment. Good to see you have found that path. Warm greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've come to realize I desire to want to want Him more than wanting Him for neediness.....what a profound statement. I'm gonna ponder on that for my own life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! How wonderful you found all these things!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete