Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Needs

 Getting some answers. They’re not what I was expecting. It’s an easy fix, but one that will take time. God is teaching me patience whether I want it or not. Time. My body needs it to recover. My mind seeks it. My soul requires it. You are showing me that teaching happens even when I’m not amenable to suggestion. You will shackle me to be still. You give tough love better than anyone I’ve ever known. 

Shackled into stillness

Whatever works

Is the motto 

Now being used

For this stubborn mule

Pleasing others

Has worn 

You down

To rubble

And now

Your Father

Is taking measures

Into His hands


Pray that I give into

What the whole me

Really needs

Whether it is

What I want 

Or not

8 comments:

  1. Whether it is what we think we need, God always knows best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try to stay strong. strength is one of the elements necessary for healing. it helps...but is not a cure!! sometimes you can do everything required and the outcome is not what you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much has to do with time. Waiting, working during that time for strength and results. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, truth written beautifully...Knowing, Seeing, Loving o Him above all is priceless! Love to you sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete